- Gentle enough to use as part of an everyday cleansing regimen
- Waterproof and safe for use in the shower
- Includes two brush heads for face and body
- 3 speeds
- Automatic even-cleanse timer tells you to move to another area of your face every 10 seconds
- Fully rechargeable
- Charging stand included
- AFTER JUST ONE USE ...
- Pores are 30% less visible
- Redness is reduced by 30%
- Helps reduce surface oil to normalize skin
- EVERY TIME ...
- Your cleanser + our brush = 100% cleaner skin*
*than skin washed with cleanser alone
- Oscillates 300 movements per second for more effective cleansing and exfoliating; some other brushes simply rotate
- 100% of True Glow bristles oscillate
- Before first use, charge the sonic brush for 16 continuous hours
- Plug the power adapter into a wall outlet and the DC jack into the back of the charger base
- Place the sonic cleansing brush in the base. Red light will come on, indicating the brush is charging
- Once the cleansing brush is fully charged the light will turn green
- To optimize the batteries' capacity, give the sonic brush a 16-hour continuous charge every three months
- If the red light flashes, the unit has reached low battery capacity
- When sonic cleansing brush is not charging, unplug DC jack and wall outlet
1Before first use, charge the sonic brush for 16 continuous hours
2Hold brush head by the rim and press over mounting post on handle until it snaps firmly into place
3Wet your skin and apply your favorite non-granular liquid cleanser to skin or brush
4Turn brush on and select speed setting by pressing the ON/OFF button once for HIGH, twice for MEDIUM, and three times for LOW. We recommend starting on LOW to see how your skin reacts.
5Keep the oscillating brush in light contact with your skin. Do not press hard. Move the brush in a slow circular motion flush against your skin.
6The 60-second automatic cleansing cycle is punctuated by a beep every 10 seconds. When the beep sounds, move the brush to a different section of skin to be sure that every area receives equal attention. If desired, change speed setting by pressing the ON/OFF button.
7The brush automatically stops after 60 seconds, but you can stop it at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button for one second.
8When cleansing is done, rinse your skin with water and towel dry.
9Store your brush with the protective brush cover on and remember to clean your in-use brush heads once a week with a mild solution of warm, soapy water.
10Replace brush heads after three months of use. To remove a brush head, hold it by the rim and pull off. For more information, please download the Instruction Booklet.